Rod Steward - Sailing 航行
I am sailing我正在航行
I am sailing home again, cross the sea越過海洋,我正返鄉回航
I am sailing stormy waters我航行在洶湧的波濤中
To be near you, to be free為了靠近你,為了自由
I am flying, am flying我在飛翔
Like a bird across the sky像鳥兒飛過天際
I am flying passing high clouds我飛過高空的雲朵
To be with you, to be free為了和你在一起,為了自由
* Can you hear me?你聽得見我嗎?
Can you hear me?你聽得見我嗎?
Through the dark night far away穿越過遠方的黑夜
I am dying, forever crying 我不斷的盼望,不停的哭泣
To be with you, who can say ? (*)想和你在一起,誰能預料?
We are sailing我們正在航行
We are sailing home again, cross the sea越過海洋,我們正返鄉回航
We are sailing salty waters我們航行在鹹鹹的海水中
To be near you, to be free為了靠近你,為了自由
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free主啊!為了靠近你,為了自由
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free主啊!為了靠近你,為了自由
Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free主啊!為了靠近你,為了自由
Oh Lord........ 主啊.........