Hey you, out there in the cold
嘿,你!站在冷风中
Getting lonely, getting old
慢慢地孤独而老去
Can you feel me?
你能感觉到我吗?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
嘿,你!站在过道里
With itchy feet and fading smiles
生疮的脚和退却的笑容
Can you feel me?
你能感觉到我吗?
Hey you, dont help them to bury the light
嘿,你!不要帮他们埋葬光明
Don't give in without a fight.
不要在反抗前就屈服让步
Hey you, out there on your own
嘿,你!一个人在那
Sitting naked by the phone
赤裸地坐在电话旁
Would you touch me?
你会抚慰我吗?
Hey you, with you ear against the wall
嘿,你!耳朵紧贴着墙壁
Waiting for someone to call out
等待着有人叫你出去
Would you touch me?
你会抚慰我吗?
Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
嘿,你!能不能帮我挪开那些石头?
Open your heart, I'm coming home.
敞开你的心门,我要回家了。
But it was only fantasy.
但这只是幻想
The wall was too high,
墙太高了
As you can see.
你可以看到的
No matter how he tried,
不管他怎么努力
He could not break free.
他都不能获得自由
And the worms ate into his brain.
而蛆虫在侵蚀他的大脑
Hey you, standing in the road
嘿,你!站在路上
always doing what you're told,
总是做着别人吩咐的事情,
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Hey you, out there beyond the wall,
嘿,你!在城墙之外
Breaking bottles in the hall,
在大厅里砸碎玻璃
Can you help me?
你可以帮我吗?
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
嘿,你!不要告诉我一点希望也没有
Together we stand, divided we fall.
我们在一起就赢,分开就输