Whenever sang my songs, 每次唱自己的歌
On the stage,on my own. 独自在舞台上
Whenever said my words, 每次道出心声
Wishing they would be heard. 希望有人聆听
I saw you smiling at me. 看见你对我微笑
Was it real, or just my fantasy? 真的吗?或只是我的幻想?
You'd always be there in the corner, 你总待在角落里
Of this tiny little bar. 在这个小酒吧中
My last night here for you. 最后在此为你待一个晚上
Same old songs,just once more. 最后唱一遍相同的老歌
My last night here with you? 这是与你在一起的最后一晚吗?
Maybe yes, maybe no. 也许是,也许不是。
I kind of liked it your way 我有些喜欢你注视我的方式
How you shyly placed your eyes on me; 害羞地凝视着我
Oh, did you ever know 哦,你可知道
That I had mine on you? 我也在注视着你
Darling,so there you are 达令,你就在那儿
With that look on your face 脸上的表情
As if you're never hurt 好象从未受伤
As if you're never down; 好象从未失败
Shall I be the one for you 我可以是那个人吗?
Who pinches you softly but sure? 那个温柔而坚定地拧你一下的人
If frown is shown then 如果你皱眉
I will know that you're no dreamer. 我会知道你不是梦中人
So let me come to you 让我靠近你
Close as I wanna be 近到我满意
Close enough for me 近到我
To feel your heart beating fast 直到能听见你的心跳加速
And stay there as I whisper 我停靠在那儿悄声诉说
How I loved your peaceful eyes on me; 多么喜欢你凝视我的宁静的双眼
Did you ever know 哦,你可知道
That I had mine on you. 我也在注视着你
Darling,so share with me 爱人, 和我分享吧
Your love if you have enough 如果你的爱够深
Your tears if you're holding back 强忍住的泪水
Or pain if that's what it is. 痛苦也让我分担
How can I let you know 怎样让你知道
I'm more than the dress and the voice; 我不仅是这样的音容笑貌。
Just reach me out then 只要伸手碰一下我
You'll know that you're not dreaming. 你便会知道你不是在做梦
Darling,so there you are 爱人,你就在那儿
With that look on your face 脸上的表情
As if you're never hurt 好象从未受伤
As if you're never down. 好象从未失败
Shall I be the one for you 我可以是那个人吗?
Who pinches you softly but sure? 那个温柔而坚定地拧你一下的人
If frown is shown then 如果你皱眉
I'll know that you're no dreamer. 我会知道你不是梦中人