Via:@O2DNA
Is your heart singing out of tune
你的心灵是否已唱不成曲调
Are your eyes just singing the blues
你的眼睛是不是还在轻唱着蓝调
Dirty records from another time
那时候的糟糕唱片
Some blood stains on your shoes
还有鞋子上留下的血渍
No one really knows about your soul
没人能够真正触碰你的灵魂
And I barely really know your name
而我甚至不知道你的名字
Burning rhythms and posting lies
为了一群不知羞耻的傻瓜
For a bunch of fools drown in shame
你烧毁美丽的旋律,公布可耻的谎言
Amy don't you go
Amy不要离开
I want you around
我希望你在身边
Singin' woah please don't go
我唱着,哦喔~请你不要离开
Do you wanna be a friend of mine?
你不想成为我的朋友么?
Did you tattoo a lucky charm
你的纹身是不是你的护身符
To keep you out of harms way?
来防止自己被伤害
Warding off all evil signs
纵然能避开所有不幸预兆
But it never really kept you safe
你却依旧无法感到安宁
You're too young for the golden age
尚未到你的黄金时期
Cause the record bin's been replaced
唱片盒已经完全变得不同
27 gone without a trace
27岁你就放下了你的酒杯
And you walked away from your drink
消失的无影无踪
Is your heart singing out of tune
你的心灵是否已唱不成曲调
Are you eyes just singing the blues?
你的眼睛是不是还在轻唱着蓝调
Dirty records from another time
那时候的糟糕唱片
Some blood stains on your shoes
还有鞋子上留下的血渍
May I have this last dance
如果我们能再见
By chance if we should meet?
我能否邀你跳最后一支舞?
Can you write me a lullaby?
你能否写一首摇篮曲
So we can sing you to sleep
来让我们在你安睡时唱给你听